Help / FAQ
Help / FAQ
Payment of my order
- What credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, Master card and American Express
- I don’t own a credit card. How else can I pay?
- You can also pay by Q-card or via Prezzie Card (available to purchase from your nearest Post Shop)
- Purchasing online with Q Card
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at Linen and Things via the warehouse site1 and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase. On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions.
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back on your Q Card).
1 Purchases from linen and things via the warehouse site will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan
- What is Q Card?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays2 at thousands of stores nationwide. To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
2 Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
- When is my credit card charged?
- Credit cards will be debited at the time of placing your order.
- I want to pay by Cheque. Is that possible?
- No – We are unable to process cheques through our online service.
- I have some TWL vouchers? Can I use them to purchase online?
- No – we currently do not offer this service. We recommend you print your shopping list out. Take this list to your nearest store and an order can be placed on your behalf.
- Can I use my THE WAREHOUSE MASTERCARD?
- Yes – We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- Can I use my ‘THE WAREHOUSE Red Card’?
- No – we currently do not offer this service. We recommend you print your shopping list out.
- Why has my order been cancelled due to payment issues?
- Should we have any issues with your credit card payment, we will endeavour to contact you either by email or telephone to solve this problem.