Help / FAQ
Help / FAQ
Deliveries and store locations
- I desperately need my curtains delivered as soon as possible. How do I make sure I get next day delivery?
- We do not have the facilities to offer next day delivery. Should you require your drapes or sheers urgently, we suggest you visit one of our stores.
- Can I reserve products for pick up in store?
- No – products can not be reserved. But you can telephone the store you plan to visit to and see if they have the curtains you require.
- What are your delivery charges?
- We charge a standard rate of $8.50 per order.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to any residential or commercial address in New Zealand.
- Do you deliver to PO. Box’s?
- No, we can not deliver to a Po Box, please supply a physical address.
- Do you deliver overseas?
- Unfortunately we do not offer international delivery at this time.
- How long does it take to deliver?
- Ready-mades and sheers orders will be despatched within a couple of days of receipt of order. Ezisize orders take up to 10, depending on demand & excluding courier time.
- Can I reserve some curtains for delivery later?
- No - we do not have a service for reserving products.
- Can I change the delivery address?
- We are unable to change the delivery address once you have placed your order.
- What happens if I’m not home for a delivery?
- Our courier company requires a signature for your order. A message will be left at the delivery address and you will be required to contact the courier company to make alternative arrangements.
- Why can you not mail my order to a PO BOX address?
- All our orders require a signature. This is not possible when the parcel is mailed to a PO BOX.